Auction phase 2
During phase 2 of the auction you can bid on any of the IDs in the list.
|ID for sale
||Top bid from
|2017||500000||Tigi (11)||Auction OVER|| 0|
|1003||50000||Bart4242 (22)||Auction OVER|| 0|
|555||100001||vampir (1)||Sold and collected||Tigi 100000|
|222||170000||szybki1 (1200)||Auction OVER||vampir 120000|
|107||2000000||vampir (1)||Sold and collected|| 0|
|1905||11000||Umut (25419)||Sold and collected||vampir 10000|
|123||99375||Register12 (24611)||Sold and collected||vampir 60000|
|111||600000||anielka (22055)||Sold and collected||vampir 500000|
|700||22500||Senka (25236)||Sold and collected||vampir 22000|
|300||30000||Kiwi (25510)||Sold and collected||vampir 29000|
The previous auction results are here.
You can use your coins to bid on auctions.
- You must comply with the terms
- polskixat reserves the right to cancel and refund any auction without notice
- Your polskixat name and user id will be shown if you are high bidder / winner (this is a public auction)
- Bids are binding. If you are not outbid you will be required to pay.
- If you are top bidder you must keep enough xats and powers in your account to cover the bid.
- You must have enough xats and or non limited powers in your account in order to bid.
- If you win you need to claim your ID within 12 hours of the auction ending
- If you fail to complete and auction you can be fined or deleted
- NEW If you bid by mistake you will lose 20% of your bid but you must notify polskixat right away
- NEW If you fail to complete the auction and move the xats away you will lose 100% of your bid
- polskixat reserves the right to block IDs from the auction.
- also check out the wiki before bidding
- For name auctions the name will be assigned to your ID. Your old name will be lost.
The minimum bid in this auction is: 100 coins